Car Drawing

Car Drawing

Indeed, most city people love to have cars but the thing is that, they don't have money to buy some. That's why other people find another way to make their passion would come true. If you don't have money to buy a car, why not draw them and compile it in your home?

Yes, I thought of it too but the problem is that, I don't know how to draw or to sketch especially a car that I admire to buy. For that problem, I struggle hard time to fill my missed in drawing. I bought good materials like from quality drawing pencil, fancy paper, ruler, protractor and other drawing tools.But still my drawing abilities don't have any progress because no one taught me how to draw cars. That's why I search for any drawing lessons. I look for my friend in my high school days but it seems that he is kinda busy on his job.That's why my last choice is to look for it on the internet, especially in YouTube. There, you can video tutorials on how to draw cars fast and easy but it is not the step by step that I am looking for. Though they gave me some hints for me to follow and figure out what's next thing to do.Now, I am able to draw cars in various designs and positions, color them up or just a mere black and white. The good thing about figuring out your drawing skills is that, you won't forget the steps and the bad thing is that, it might take you some time to know what works fast and easy for you.Car drawing is really fun and sometimes profitable too if you plan to join your art work to an art exhibits. I figure this out when my friend told me. He is good at painting and drawing and because of that, he proposes me to make my drawing as an entry to an art contest and I did.The funny thing is that, I didn't win a prize (hahaha). Anyway, that was a great experience because I meet new drawing artist friends and I also manage to ask them some drawing tips. That's it, I hope that you found lessons in my car drawing experiences and history and please expect for future updates about how to draw cars.


Car Drawing

Car Drawing

Car Drawing

Car Drawing

Car Drawing

Car Drawing

Car Drawing

Car Drawing

Car Drawing

Car Drawing

Car Drawing

Car Drawing

Car Drawing

Car Drawing

Car Drawing

Car Drawing

Car Drawing

Car Drawing

Car Drawing

Car Drawing

Car Drawing

Car Drawing

Car Drawing

Car Drawing

Car Drawing

Car Drawing

Car Drawing

Car Drawing

Car Drawing

Car Drawing

Car Drawing

Car Drawing

Car Drawing

Car Drawing

Car Drawing

Car Drawing

Car Drawing

Car Drawing

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...